- Media Education Seminars Conclude and Highlight Education in the Solomons
- Puskat Marks 40th Anniversary with Media Education Seminar
- "Media Education Is a Must" for Santhome Communications Centre
- FMM Sisters in Chennai Call Parents to Protect their Children from the Effects of the Media
- Media Education Short Course for Solomons’ Youth
- Media Education Workshop in the Solomons
- Media Education Seminar: Analyzing and Learning in a Media-rich Environment
- 4th Media Seminar in Honiara: "You Can Change your Lives"
- ‘Media Education’ for All Parents of a School Run by FMM Sisters in India
- Santhome Communications Centre Produces Fifteen Media Education Trainers
- Media Education Seminar in the Solomons Focuses on Newsletter
- Media Education Seminar in Papua New Guinea
- Children our First Concern and Hope for the Future
- ReFOCUS: Malaysian Media Education Initiative on YouTube
- Media students Complete Church Training in the Solomons
- Johannesburg 2007: The Goals of the 5th World Summit
- Johannesburg 2007: A Voice for Children in the Media
- Johannesburg 2007: SIGNIS Workshops at the 5th World Summit
- US National Media Education Conference 2007
- Lola Kenya Screen Wins Grand Prize at Fifth World Summit on Media and Children
- Women’s Interfaith Media Literacy Initiative Launched
- Johannesburg 2007: SIGNIS Delegation to the 5th World Summit
- International Children’s Day of Broadcasting 2006
- UNESCO Handbook on Media Awareness
- Media Education in Malta - Historical Perspectives and Current Developments
- Solomon Students Present Short Films in Media Education Project
- Paper of Prof. David Buckingham about Media Education
- Media Education Seminar: "Media is for Everybody"
- Fr. Joe Borg elected head of IAMCR section
- CREC to provide formation courses in pastoral communication to seminarians
- New Russian Books Devoted to Media Education
Media Education Seminar in Papua New Guinea
Kungi, February 19, 2008 (Catholic Communications Solomon) - 22 participants - Novices, staff, student leaders and a few invited diocesan personnel attended a short Media Education Seminar held at Don Bosco Technical School, Simbu Province, Papua New Guinea on 6th and 7th February, 2008.
While the different forms of media spread news, Fr. Ambrose Pereira sdb, Advisor, Catholic Communications Solomons, stressed that each person conveys a message and that everyone needs to be critical of what comes across in the Media.
The novices were privileged to have a session on Photography, during which they were able to understand the working of a camera, interaction of the different aspects to give a good photograph and also analyze their photographs.
For Fr. Matthew Maima, Diocese of Kundiawa, "The seminar is very important for Diocesan personnel and should be given enough time." Overall, the participants reacted positively to the seminar and vowed to "try and practice what they had learnt and be critical in reading, listening and watching news on the Radio or TV".