- European Bishops Debate on the Church’s Presence on the Internet
- "The Vatican Museums 3D": Experience the Greatest Art Collection in History
- SAT-7 Short Films Win Awards
- The Ecumenical Prize in DOK Leipzig 2014 to "Toto and his Sisters"
- Ethiopian Film Wins Ecumenical Award in Kiev 2014
- First SIGNIS Jury in Rome Awards Ex Aequo Prize
- SIGNIS Media (3/2014): New Media, New Cultures?
- Ecumenical Prize to Estonian Film at Warsaw Festival 2014
- CRTN’s Selection of Christmas TV Programming
- Kenyan Diocese of Isiolo Set to Launch its Radio Station
Rome, October 24, 2014 (SIGNIS) - The Holy See has officially recognized SIGNIS (the World Catholic Association for Communication) as an International Association of the Faithful through its approval of the Canonical Statutes of SIGNIS. SIGNIS (...) >> read moreEvents
Bonn, November 7, 2014 (SIGNIS) - Audience research is of crucial importance for international media development, and further steps are needed to strengthen local audience research capacities in developing countries. These were are the major (...) >> read moreTraining
Aachen, November 20, 2014 (CAMECO) - CAMECO is now accepting applications for Cardinal Foley Fund scholarships in graduate and postgraduate studies in (pastoral) communications - both in Europe, North America and the southern continents. The (...) >> read moreCinema - Awards
Mannheim, November 16, 2014 (SIGNIS/Interfilm) - At the International Film Festival Mannheim-Heidelberg 2014, the Ecumenical Jury awarded its Prize, endowed with 1500 € by the Catholic Film Work in Germany and the Evangelical Church in Germany (...) >> read moreCinema - Awards
Cottbus, November 9, 2014 (SIGNIS/Interfilm) - The Ecumenical Jury at the 24th FilmFestival Cottbus Festival of East European Cinema gave its Prize to Klass korrektsii (Corrections Class) directed by Ivan I. Tverdovskij (Russia, Germany). (...) >> read more