International symposium on media role in advancing peaceful, just and inclusive societies, reality of violations and challenges of protection, Sudan
The Congress will start on 19th June 2017 and end on 22nd June 2017, with the Assembly of Delegates. You can also attend the Catholic Media Conference (CMC), held right after our Congress (until the 24th).
SWC2017 packages (Accommodation included)
- SWC2017 + Assembly of Delegates
SWC2017 + Catholic Media Conference
Visitors pass (No accommodation)
SWC2017 – 3-day pass
SWC2017 – 1-day pass
Before you register, please read the following information carefully:
- The number of nights chosen
- Breakfast, lunches and dinners
- Access to the closing banquet of the SWC2017 on 21st June
- Access to all the workshops, conferences and keynote speeches
- Transportation between the hotel and the University
- Congress bag (documents and kit)
Registration does not include
- Travel expenses
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Visa expenses
- Excursions: if you want to do an excursion and extand your stay, please contact us in order to book additional nights.
- Health Insurance
If you decide to stay at Laval University (economy option):
- You can chose between a single room or a double room (if you share your room with someone, please give us the person’s name. Your registration will only be accepted if we have confirmation of the other person sharing the room)
- Common showers and bathrooms are outside of the room.
If you decide to stay at Universel Hotel:
- You can stay in a room for 1 or 2 persons (all rooms have 2 double beds, so it is possible for 4 persons to share one room. If you are interested in that option, please contact us. Please note this means you will have to share your room and your bed.)
- Bathroom and showers are inside the room.