- Call for entries: "Films in Progress"
- Enhancing Media literacy in Jordan
- Achievement Award to Tanzanian woman journalist
- Defending freedom of the press in Pakistan
- Media and journalism in Peace Work
- Periscope: a mobile app to use with caution
- Ecumenical Jury Awards "It’s only the end of the world" at the Cannes Festival 2016
- Calling all college filmmakers!
- Catholics online should be better users
- New technologies are shaping the future of our societies
Juba, May, 30th, 2016 (BBC). In South Sudan, radio is a crucial medium since illiteracy is high and many areas lack an electricity supply. The problem is that many people living in remote villages are out of range of existing FM and AM (...) >> read moreJournalism
Tacloban, May, 30th, 2016 (Ucan). Francisca Custodio, a Filipino radio journalist, has been recognized for keeping local literature alive on the airwaves in the central Philippine city of Tacloban, which was devastated by super typhoon Haiyan in (...) >> read moreMedia & culture
May, 27th, 2016 (IAMHIST). The International Association for Media and History launches the first IAMHIST Challenge for early career researchers and media professionals who are interested in setting up a local event on a media-and-history topic. (...) >> read moreTelevision & video
Cairo, May, 27th, 2016 (SAT-7). From broadcasting two hours to 840 each week; from one channel to five; from one to three languages; all achieved in just 20 years. SAT-7’s first Arabic program aired on 31 May 1996 to millions across the (...) >> read moreRadio
Kampala, May, 26th, 2016 (AllAfrica).To celebrate its 20 years of broadcasting, the Ugandan radio CBS will have many activities. One of them will consist in sending 20 listeners to China for training in cottage industries management. "It is an (...) >> read more