- SIGNIS Services Rome (SSR): 65 years serving the Church in the Global South
- ‘Pope won’t ‘play himself’ in upcoming film
- New radio programme to raise awareness of the dangers of climate change
- Confiscated SAT-7 equipment returned
- Empowering indigenous girls and women in Bangladesh through media
- UEC Chairman calls on the media to be proactive to ensure peaceful 2016 general elections
- New Catholic radio station seeks to promote peace and reconciliation in Kenya.
- Are you media literate or just media proficient?
- Join AMARC for the World Radio Day
- Put ‘commUnion’ back into Communication at Don Bosco’s University, Rome
Boston, Brussels, January 5th, 2016 (DailyFreePress/SIGNIS). The average teenage girl consumes between eight and 10 hours of media each day, according to the Mediagirls, an organization that aims to empower girls in the Greater Boston area by (...) >> read moreCinema - Reviews
February 5th, 2016. Find below film reviews written by Peter Malone. 5th WAVE ANOMALISA BELIER FAMILY, The DIRTY GRANDPA HATEFUL EIGHT, The IMPORTANCE OF BEING EARNEST, The LOOKING FOR GRACE PEANUTS MOVIE, The PEGGY GUGGENHEIM, ART ADDICT (...) >> read moreJournalism
Paris, Brussels, February 5th, 2016 (SIGNIS/RSF). A new presidential decree that should facilitate media activity and the fight against impunity for crimes of violence against journalists has been issued in Afghanistan. Ashraf Ghani Issued (...) >> read moreJournalism
Paris, Brussels, January 4th, 2016 (SIGNIS/RSF). As the primaries for the 2016 presidential election began in Iowa on February 1, Reporters Without Borders (RSF) examined the front-runners’ harsh treatment of the media. Donald Trump has (...) >> read moreMedia education
Kamloops, Brussels, February 4th, 2016 (SIGNIS/Infotel). Social media educator Jesse Miller will soon be coming to Kamloops (Canada) to speak to students and parents about how the internet affects the social lives of young people. Jesse Miller (...) >> read more