- Sri Lanka : Specialized bible story CDs popular at Colombo book fair
- Catholic journalists seek greater impact in northern India
- Social media make people lonely, said Francis
- WCD 2016: The theme is "Communication and Mercy: a fruitful encounter"
- Radio Maria Uganda Gulu Substation embraces the national workshop resolution
- Pope Francis to release a pop-rock album!
- Sri Lanka : The Gnanartha Pradeepaya celebrates its 150th birthday
- China: Pope Francis and Xi Jinping’s US trip media coverage
- Mgr. Romero : a guiding light for sustainable development and social justice
- Ensuring public access to information: the UN’s new global goal
Paris, October 2nd, 2015 (UNESCO/SIGNIS) . The World Day for Audiovisual Heritage is a commemoration of the adoption, in 1980 by the 21st General Conference, of the Recommendation for the Safeguarding and Preservation of Moving Images. The (...) >> read moreTelevision & video
Cyprus, Brussels, October 2nd (SAT 7/SIGNIS) SAT 7 invites those who are interested in discovering its work of the last 20 years as an international Christian satellite TV station, broadcasting to the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), to (...) >> read moreTelevision & video
Cyprus/Brussels, October 2nd, 2015 (SAT 7/SIGNIS) In a bold move, SAT 7 PARS has begun making one of its most ambitious drama productions yet – and the man behind the series is an icon of Iranian film and television. Omid Ahangar (...) >> read moreRadio
Montreal, October 1st, 2015 (AMARC/SIGNIS). AMARC has launched an international programme featuring contents produced by community radio stations in its network. More than 250 community radio practitioners met in Accra, Ghana, in August to (...) >> read moreInternet
City of Vatican, Brussels, October 1st 2015 (Vatican Radio/SIGNIS) . During a press conference in the Vatican, a new online digital library was launched, offering access to over a thousand papal documents on communications from the first to the (...) >> read more