- CIVIS Media Prize 2016: For integration and cultural diversity in Europe - Call for entries
- PLURAL+ 2015 : SIGNIS Award goes to "Exit Right"
- PLURAL+ 2015 Call for Entries
- PLURAL+ 2014: SIGNIS Prize goes to “Somewhere to Belong”
- Cultural Diversity & Public Service Broadcasting
- PLURAL+ 2013: “The Egnever” receives the SIGNIS Prize
- PLURAL+ 2013 Calls for Entries
- PLURAL+ 2012: “Trab Laus” receives the SIGNIS Prize
- PLURAL+ 2012 Calls for Youth Participation
- PLURAL+ 2011: SIGNIS Prize goes to “Faith in London”
- UNAOC Launches Video Series "100 Questions on Islam"
- PLURAL+ 2011 Youth Video Festival Calls for Participation
- 2011 CIVIS Prize for Cultural Diversity Launched
- PLURAL+ 2010: SIGNIS Prize goes to "One Man’s Walk"
- BaKaFORUM 2011 Announces Cross-Media Competition
- World Youth to Award the best PLURAL+ Video on Intercultural Dialogue
- CIVIS 2010: Europe’s Media Prize for Cultural Diversity
- H2Onews: World Youth Day and Interreligious Dialogue
- ‘Together in Diversity’: 2008, European Year of Intercultural Dialogue
- New UNICEF Initiative Enables Children around the World to Share Stories Online
- CIVIS Media Prize 2008 for Cultural Diversity
- Quebec cultural diversity enriched by religious signs and symbols says Communications et Société
- Fr James Reuter Pleads for Interreligious Dialogue in the Philippines
- First ACP Festival in Santo Domingo
- Cultural diversity: A European perspective
CIVIS Media Prize 2016: For integration and cultural diversity in Europe - Call for entries
Brussels, Cologne, December 11th, 2015 (CIVIS Media/SIGNIS). Send your best radio, film and TV programmes as well as websites and webvideos on the theme of integration and cultural diversity and participate in the CIVIS Media Prize 2016.
You can also send your best sport programmes on the issue of football and integration, for the CIVIS Special Prize "Football and Integration". The prize recognizes programmes on TV and the internet, as well as radio programmes in the German-language. The CIVIS Special Prize Football will be awarded in cooperation with the DFB (German Football Association).
You have until January 20, 2015 to submit your work.
CIVIS recognizes programme contributions on the radio, film, television and the Internet, which are particularly suitable for the promotion of the peaceful coexistence of people of different geographic or cultural backgrounds. Reports, documentaries, coverage, features, films or cartoons can be submitted to the European Competition.
All formats and genres are permitted. The CIVIS Media Prizes are endowed. All radio and television broadcasting companies, production companies, as well as website providers in the European Union and Switzerland may participate in the competition. Also all film and media schools, journalistic schools, academies and colleges of journalism, communication and media, or production companies may directly submit to the competition Webvideos on integration and cultural.
Find the conditions of participation online here.
The registration for the competition must be made online.