- The 38th Catholic Mass Media Awards
- Media Freedom is degrading in the EU
- Media Award to celebrate children’s right in Bangladesh
- The Catholics in Media Associates Awards
- The role of Christian media in the Middle East
- New Multi Media Centre at the Catholic University of Eastern Africa
- Report on views of Islam in Catholic media outlets
- "Desist from using Phones in Church", Warns Nigerian Archbishop
- Zambian Church Saddened with Muzzling of the Media
- BBC Monitoring’s Iraq Media Guide
- The Media Map Project
- Workshop for Catholic media houses in Malawi
- Kenyan Catholic nun nominated on International Communication Association
- Catholic media centre celebrates 15th anniversary
- The International Association for Media and History Challenge
- UN Women unveils new Media Compact
- Tanzanian Media Coordinators to network for bigger impact
- Malawian Catholic media directors hold workshop in Lilongwe
- New issue on peacebuilding and new media
- Satprakashan, the Regional Communication centre in India
- Catholic communicators’ association in Uganda re-elects office bearers
- BBVA Awards
- The Europe Parliament launches a photo contest
- Women in the Media - Beyond Clichés
- Time to change perception of Africa
- Top media fail to connect climate change, migration and food security
- Indian media have always supported freedom of individuals to speak out
- Media are defenders of human rights.
- Salesian Social Communication Delegates’ Meeting held in Chofu-Tokyo
- Media and Politics in New Democracies.
- 7th Edition of the African Media Leaders Forum
- Divine Word Priest receives Social Communication Leadership award
- United Nations Association of Australia - Media Peace Awards 2015
- Trinidad to host regional animation and digital media festival
- Public service media in divided societies: Relic or renaissance?
- Media and Human rights in the Pacific region
- Catholic Media Practitioners in Nigeria urged to be more pro active
- Young South-Korean on a mission with Smartphones
- Venezuela : Bishop Lückert León spoke about the media in his country
- Vatican and Communication: Looking at the year 2014
- Evangelization Goes Mobile in India
- Bono, a man of faith rather than a singer
- Bono, a social communicator rather than a rock star
The International Association for Media and History Challenge
May, 27th, 2016 (IAMHIST). The International Association for Media and History launches the first IAMHIST Challenge for early career researchers and media professionals who are interested in setting up a local event on a media-and-history topic.
The event can be a one-day symposium, a master class, a workshop…. The main conditions are that the event is original and relevant to the field of media and history and that it is spearheaded by an early career researcher or media professional.
A jury will select one or more proposals and reward them with a grant. The total budget of the IAMHIST challenge is 5,000 USD. Deadline for proposals is 15 September 2016.
The International Association for Media and History is an organization of filmmakers, broadcasters, archivists and scholars dedicated to historical inquiry into film, radio, television, and related media.
For more information on the call and for the complete rules and regulations go here.