- List of prize-awarded films
- SIGNIS Media 2/2016: Communicating on the Periphery
- SIGNIS Media 1/2016 : The art of Storytelling
- SIGNIS Media 4/2015 : The Soul of the Earth
- SIGNIS Media 3/2015: Reporting on the Environment
- SIGNIS Media (2/2015): Catholic Communication in Brazil
- SIGNIS Media (1/2015): Peace in the Media
- SIGNIS Media (4/2014): Family & Media
- SIGNIS Media (3/2014): New Media, New Cultures?
- New SIGNIS Media (2/2014) Builds a ’Culture of Encounter’
- "SIGNIS Media" Explores Challenges of the New Generation ahead of SIGNIS World Congress 2014
- New SIGNIS Media (3/2013): The Future of Journalism
- New SIGNIS Media (2/2013): Media in the Middle East
- New SIGNIS Media (1/2013): Media, Vulnerability and Poverty
- New SIGNIS Media (4/2012): From Social Communication to Social Media
- New SIGNIS Media (3/2012): The Future of Religious Broadcasting in Europe
- New SIGNIS Media (1/2012): Media Shaping a Global and Sustainable World
- New SIGNIS Media (1/2011): Community Media for Social Transformation
- New SIGNIS Media (4/2010): Creating Images with the New Generation
- New SIGNIS Media (3/2010): Business, News Media and Democracy
- New SIGNIS Media (2/2010): Reinventing Television
- New SIGNIS Media (1/2010): Digital Generation
- New SIGNIS Media (4/2009): Connecting People
- New SIGNIS Media (3/2009): Children’s Rights and the Media
- New SIGNIS Media (2/2009): Radio, TV, New Realities on the Net
- New SIGNIS Media (1/2009): Intercultural Dialogue in Europe
- New SIGNIS Media (4/2008): Media in Asia
- New SIGNIS Media (3/2008): The Changing Media Landscape
- New SIGNIS Media (2/2008): Media, Conflict and Reconciliation
- New SIGNIS Media (4/2007): Media and Interfaith Dialogue
- New SIGNIS Media (3/2007): Voice of the Voiceless, Face of the Faceless
- New SIGNIS Media (2/2007): Children & Media
- New SIGNIS Media (1/2007): Spirituality and Popular Culture
- New SIGNIS Media (4/2006): IPod vs Radio and Television
- New SIGNIS Media (3/2006) : Understanding the TV Audience
- New SIGNIS Media (2/2006) : Controversy and Religion
- Download SIGNIS Media in PDF
- Subscription and Advertisement Prices
SIGNIS Media is a news bulletin published every 3 month. It is intended for SIGNIS members and those interested in SIGNIS, bringing them regular information on the activities of member associations, in each of the regions of the world, as well as a general idea of the international programmes.
With SIGNIS Media, you’ll be able to look forward to a unique insight into the international world of radio, film, television and video. This trilingual magazine (French, English, Spanish) covers news on the radio, television, cinema, video, Internet... in more than 140 countries in the world.
It gives a recent general idea of initiatives taken by the Catholic world in the fields of social communication. It talks about the prizes awarded by the SIGNIS juries or the ecumenical juries in the most important film and television festivals throughout the world.
Subscription to SIGNIS Media is only 25 € a year or 65 € for three years.
To subscribe to SIGNIS Media, please visit our online bookstore.
To download past issues of SIGNIS Media, click here.