- Diego Alejandro Martinez Moreno Receives the First Prize of the SIGNIS Radio Competition 2013 in Rome
- SIGNIS Announces Winners of the SIGNIS Competitions 2013
- Deadline Extended for the SIGNIS Competitions and Campaign 2013
- Promote and Participate in the SIGNIS Competitions 2013
- SIGNIS Launches Global SIGNIS Competitions 2013
- SIGNIS Photo Competition 2013
- SIGNIS Radio Competition 2013
- SIGNIS Video Competition 2013
The SIGNIS Competitions are now closed.
The winners will be announced at the SIGNIS World Congress in Rome (25 February-1 March).
The SIGNIS Radio, Video and Photo Competitions 2013 seek to mobilize media practitioners, educators, religious communities and young people all over the world to express their vision of a Culture of Peace through radio production, video-making or photography.
SIGNIS Radio Competition 2013:
SIGNIS Video Competition 2013:
SIGNIS Photo Competition 2013:
The theme of the 3 Competitions is: Media for a Culture of Peace: Creating Images with the New Generation.
The SIGNIS Competitions 2013 are open to all, with an emphasis on young people. Entering the Competitions can be an individual process or be the subject of a group activity in parishes, schools, etc.
Entries will be judged by international juries according to their message and artistic quality.
You can follow and share the Competitions on our special Facebook page: www.facebook.com/signiscompetitions.