The Website is the property of SIGNIS - World Catholic Association for Communication - a NON-PROFIT ASSOCIATION under Swiss law with its registered office at Rue de Lausanne, 85, C.P.271, 1701-Fribourg SUISSE.
Administrative Headquarters and Contact
Mail: SIGNIS Rue Royale 310- 1210 Brussels -Belgium
Telephone: (+32) 2 734 973 (+32) 2 734 97.08
Any consultation or use of the SIGNIS Website implies the implicit acceptance by the user of the following conditions.
1. SIGNIS is only bound by an obligation of means regarding the information and the functionalities that it makes available to the people who access its Website: it makes every effort to ensure the reliability of the information but cannot incur any responsibility for errors, omissions, or for the results that could be obtained by using this information.
2. SIGNIS is only responsible for the content of the pages it publishes but can insert on the pages of the Website links to other Internet sources. SIGNIS is in no way responsible for the content of the sites, the advertisements, products, services, or any other material available on, or from, external sources, nor for any damage or loss that may result from their consultation or use.
3. SIGNIS is in no way responsible for interruptions in access to its Website and the consequences that may result from this.
SIGNIS can never be held responsible for any damage caused to the data or computer equipment of the user when accessing the Website or visiting its pages. In particular, SIGNIS is not responsible for the possible transmission of viruses through its Website.
4. The Website, including the texts, graphic elements, presentation, logos, software and other elements, are protected by intellectual property rights or other rights, such as copyright, related rights, database rights and trademark rights in application of the Belgian Intellectual Property Code and, more generally, of international treaties and agreements containing provisions relating to the protection of copyright.
Any reproduction, dissemination, sale, distribution, publication, adaptation, translation, processing or use, even partial, of the Website is forbidden without the prior written consent of SIGNIS.
5. The Member or user who has a personal website and who wishes to place, for personal use, on his site a simple link referring directly to a page of the SIGNIS Website must request authorization.
In this case, it may be considered as an implied affiliation agreement
In any case, any link, even tacitly authorised, must be withdrawn on our simple request.
7. In the event of a dispute regarding the application of the present terms and conditions, SIGNIS and the user agree to apply Belgian law and give jurisdiction to the courts of the judicial district of Brussels.